From:
pbarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:03:07 -0700
I knew about going to bed at sundown and getting up with the sun, but not
that middle part. Wow! Good stuff.

One thing I got out of a karate magazine, so it must be true, was that our
hearing is most acute about 4 in the morning when every other system is at
its lowest. It was a whole daily cycle. I don't know where the author got it
from but it was interesting.
Pat Barrett  [log in to unmask]
http://ideas.lang-learn.us/barrett.php