From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:07:22 -0700
Me again. Sorry for the crazy number of posts, but I have so many questions.
If anyone knows
that these answers are in the archives, please forgive me for not having
checked first...

Many people believe that chicken skin is among the worst substances a human
can possibly
ingest because it's almost completely composed of fat and cholesterol.

Is there any reason why, based on the principles of the paleolithic diet, that
one wouldn't want
to eat chicken skin? Also, Cordain recommends only eating white chicken meat,
but that doesn't
really make sense to me. What would our paleolithic ancestors have done, just
thrown away the
dark meat because it wasn't healthy? I don't think so.

Did they even have "chickens" back then, or are chickens bred from some other
bird that
doesn't really exist anymore?

Mike