From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:11:50 +0000
>>And yes, when I run into someone who will insist the moon is made of green
>>cheese (and insist on debating it), no matter what anyone else says or what
>>evidence/references are presented, I can get frustrated.  That doesn't mean
>>I stop listening nor become "unteachable," but I do get frustrated.
>

>I think paleo is supposed to help this feeling :-).
>
>And maybe a little NeanderZen.
>
>Philip Thrift

To me, there is no frustration equal to seeing all the fat, unhealthy, and
more-or-less unreachable people walking by me every day. Or seeing the ones
I love wasting away, when I think I might have a clue about how to go on
living for so much longer. I feel nostalgic, like Lazarus Long - they're
all going to go away and leave me, and I may find myself loving their
grandchildren some day.

ginny and Tomo, pariahs by diet

All stunts performed without a net!