From:
Meighen Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:53:25 -0400
Hi everyone

I followed these instructions on Monday, did not receive any
confirmation, and I'm still getting e-mails.

I'll be leaving for a two-week vacation on Saturday, and I wanted to be
removed from the list so that you won't be receiving my automatic e-mail
reply.  Apology in advance if you do get them.

Best wishes,
Meighen

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/02/04 05:12pm >>>
Hi Dalphia

Send an email to: [log in to unmask]

with the following command in the body of the message:

SIGNOFF PALEOFOOD

--nothing in subject and nothing else in body of email.

You should get a reply within a few minutes confirming you are off the
list.

Regards,
John

3/6/04 8:16 AM Dalphia Rae Brown wrote:

> Dear List members,
>
> Would someone be kind enough to send me directions for unsubscribing.
> was sure I had saved the post with instructions but cannot find it.
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Dalphia Rae Brown (computer novice - and old)

John Holman