From:
Carrie Coineandubh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:27:31 -0800
> Date:    Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:18:19 -0800
> From:    Debby Padilla-Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: raw x cooked (wasRe: Syndrome X)

> I used to feed my dog a raw meat and bone diet.

*** I currently feed dogs, cats, and ferrets a raw meat diet, and the only
chewing they do is to separate pieces small enough to swallow. They do not
chew things into a paste the way many humans do. I was taught to chew my
food very thoroughly before swallowing but I am doing my best to overcome
that conditioning. Wasn't there some weird diet plan that recommended
chewing every bite 30 times before swallowing?

--Carrie