From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:45:45 -0500
I have another thought about this too, and it causes a dilemma.  On the one
hand it's excess sugar for us but on the other hand, our environment today
is fraught with environmental toxins and other stresses which require added
nutrients to combat daily life.  Wouldn't it behoove us to eat
fruits(minimal) and vegetables year round because of these added stresses?
I agree with you on the juices.     Oliva