From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 21:51:48 -0600
On Thu, 21 May 2009 14:12:23 -0600, Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I don't know the history of this site, but the name says PALEOFOOD
> Digest.
> Did you have that name before Cordain began publishing his work?
Paleofood started with followers of Ray Audette, author of Neanderthin, as
a support
group for people following that eating plan.  We haven't heard anything
 from or even
about Ray for a couple of years.

Cordain's recommendations are somewhat controversial in the group.

> It seems to me that this site is dominated by a few individuals who
> dismiss all the
> scientific evidence regarding the Paleo diet and evolution.
In the eleven years that I have followed this group, we have occasionally
had some posters who insisted on dragging their particular form of
religion into the discussion, and some posters who made a religion out of
their particular slant on paleofood.  Generally the moderator requests
that we get back on topic.  AND I WISH HE WOULD THIS TIME.  People who
want to espouse their particular views on evolution (or not) should find
another group who is actually interested in this topic.

	Lynnet