Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:51:33 -0700
Dear Alexy,

Great and insightful summary.

Were you a coffee addict? I can't get off it for more than a day or two and
then fall off the wagon.

On the LC Diabetes list, the members who most are not paleo, but definitely
low carb, wrote in and said that coffee does not affect their BGS readings
(blood glucose) Some drink up to 20 cups per day and report no bgs effect.

I'm at about 2 cups per day or less.

Can we be considered paleo if we drink coffee?

Mary