From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:08:28 -0500
Jim - I still don't know how you were able to stick to limited protein. When
I cook up a pound of ground beef (grass fed, antiobiotic free, hormone free)
I have to force myself NOT to eat the whole pound in one sitting. Making it
last all day is a struggle. :)