From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:20:09 -0500
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:05:36 EST Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Hello Wally,
>
> Re the great debate you want to have with me... Not interested.  You
> (and
> your defenders) are entitled to your opinion--of me, and of you.  I
> have my
> own opinions, and feel no need to defend myself.  Fire away if it
> amuses you.
>  I don't intend to respond to you on that level.  You and I both
> know that
> nothing I say will change the way you interact.  In fact, when I
> comment on
> it, you just get worse.  So I will not discuss this any further.

No, I want no great debate with you.  I want you to finally back up your
incessant slanders with some evidence.  You're "not interested" in
dealing with me, but you're obviously intent on continuing to take shots
at me without having the slightest intent of justifying them.

We are not talking about your opinions on the "facts," we are talking
about your disgraceful attacks upon my character for having the nerve to
competently refute your theories.

I assure you, that I will not let your comments go unanswered.  Each time
you invoke the ludicrous idea that you were attacked for your ideas
(whether you metion my name or not), I will reiterate my demand for
proof.  You will never be free of that demand while you persist, and
those who have witnessed your antics will still remember that you never
once made any attempt to justify your accusations.

I did not attack you as you accused, but in response to YOUR attacks, I
will continue to defend myself.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.