From:
Ben C Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:18:15 -0700
>>this might be a dumb question but could you please expand on this
issue?...
which foods contain these vital nutrients/components etc.?<<

Your question is anything but dumb, Dedy! As a matter of fact, I was
hoping someone would invite me to expand on this topic. Thank you!
Actually, it was Dori Zook that opened this topic for me, with her
reference to Dr. Ron Rosedale. Rosedale was the one that triggered my
interest in persuing this larger overview of the nutritionally based
approach. Rosedale's case histories of success with his
none-pharmaceutical techniques, lead me to conclude that the ultimate
solutions for chronic disease would be found in naturopathy, rather than
the allopathic, drug-based techniques. Logic dictates that none of us is
suffering from a pharmaceutical deficiency, but we know that we do suffer
from many nutritional deficiencies. So why insist on an endless and
fruitless drug-based therapy for all disease??  Now...if only someone
would inform the AMA, and the allopathic medical establishment of this,
and bring them up to date, we might finally begin to make some progress.

To address your question more directly, Dedy... It's really an
interesting detective story! There is no cryptic mystery involving the
sources for the foods containing these saccharides, however. All of them
are well known and in plentiful supply. Also, the properties of these
saccharides has long been established, but until as recently as th early
1980's, no one took the pains to thoroughly research the complex
biochemical proerties of the human immune system to any extent. Our
immune system had been the most neglected of all biological sciences
until that time. The reasons for this neglect are obvious enough,
however. There is no mystery involved. There's only the fact that the
profit motivation is much greater with drug therapy techniques, than with
nutritional therapy... Au Voila!!

Not surprisingly, the breakthrough came, not from the ranks of government
sponsored, or industry supported research, but from within the ranks of
the independent research efforts of private enterprize. Notably, the
Mannatech Corp. of Coppell, TX.  Some of you may wish to visit this
website, and investigate the facts for yourself.
http://www.mannapages.com/CrossfireInternational

I'm not here acting as a commercial pitchman, or anything of that nature.
I have no financial interest in either Mannaterch, or with the entire
supplements industry. My only concern is with researching the
causes/solutions for the major health issues we face today.

If you would like more information, check out this site also.

Or, go to  http://www.glycoscience.information.com   Glycoscience is the
term coined for this new research. This site will lead you to a wealth of
links & references, and save you the agony of listening to me carry on
endlessly.

Also, you'll find lists and resources for all the foods containing the
saccharides in a book by Dr. Emil I. Mondoa, entitled.. " Sugars That
Heal ..The new healing science of Glyconutrients." The book is currently
available at Amazon.com, and priced at about $17.00, including shipping.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback any of you would care to offer in
return. Thanks in advance, and...good hunting !

Ben in Seattle