Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:27:42 -0500
<<It usually reqiures a testimony that he can relate to (NeanderThin gave
him
"permission" to try paleo...since it worked for Ray) for him to even
consider making changes. Then he'll think about it once in a while, for a
few weeks or months or however long, and then he might try it, and if he
sees immediate results, he'll stick with it but not without going back to
his old habits just to make sure that he really was quite
unhappy/uncomfortable like that.>>

  Oh, Libra Sun or Libra Rising, huh?

<<What I am actually wondering is if there are people who indeed can not
tolerate breakfast at all, much less meat for breakfast. Ben (my DH) insists
that he *can not* eat breakfast, now please pass the coffee pot thank you
very much. >>

  I'm one of those people, despite earnest attempts to eat breakfast.  I
feel like I'm going to become ill when I eat in the AM.  From what I have
seen , this is the reaction of a classic carb addict.  Some seem to get over
it; others don't.

<<It just seems so unnatural to not eat in the morning. How else do you have
energy to get through the day? >>

  Yes, it does seem unnatural, doesn't it?  I eat an early lunch at about 11
am (I get up around 5 am), a mid-afternoon snack, then a later dinner
(between 7pm and 10pm).  And of course, coffee in the AM and late afternoon.
<g>

Siobhan