From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:11:39 -0400
Those are great numbers, and maybe typical for someone going paleo. You
might have a doctor who is concerned about the total cholesterol going up,
but if so, then you have an uninformed doctor. When the HDL goes up and the
TG goes down, the LDL becomes more of the large-fluffy, and everything's
good. But you probably already knew all that. If you have one of the idiot
doctors, get him or her to read Taubes, or get another doctor. I got my
doctor to read Taubes, and he's had a big change of outlook.