From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:16:53 GMT
I need to see a dentist also, but have been putting it off b/c I don't
want
my wisdom teeth "routinely extracted". They're fine. I also have
issues
about dentists.
But I think I have a cavity. I'd never had a cavity for 21 years,
until
after I got preganant for the first time and then I developed two
cavities.
Now I may have another one.
Any tips on getting paleo treatment from the dentist? I am going to
forgo
(obviously) the fluoride treatment. I use Weleda toothpaste (which is
paleo
except for guar gum and vegetable glycerine, but the best choice
nonetheless). I can't have saccharin, etc.
I just really hate having some guy stick his hands in my mouth. And
the
whole "dental assistant" thing makes me feel tag-teamed. (Remember
that one
Seinfeld episode?)
Ben had cavities a few years ago. He drank a gallon of water daily for
2
months and the caries healed. Anyone hear of such things?
Stacie