From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:39:28 -0500
John, Congrats on your weight loss, and all of the feel good affects that go along with
Paleo. Your wife will do well too, with you as her guide, and inspiration. Speaking of
that, Paula introduced me to Paleo 3 to 4 years ago. She is my inspiration. She has
helped me more than you can imagine. I have severe Arthritis. This WOE has made
a huge difference for me. I have the good fortune of knowing Paula personally. When
she noticed that I had difficulty rising from a chair, etc., etc., guess what she suggested?
She was there every step of the way. Because of her, I continue to enjoy a busy, active
lifestyle. THANKS Paula, and best wishes to you John. I'm happy that your wife is
joining this WOE.
Sincerely, Katie