From:
Mary French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 11:33:16 -0700
I am a raw beginner at foraging, but right now I am using Identifying and Harvesting Edible and Medicinal Plants by "Wildman" Steve Brill.  It has excellent pencil illustrations, and has been the most useful of the books I've investigated so far.  This book is organized by seasons and habitat; the Petersen Field Guide to edible wild plants is organized by plant features and characteristics like flower color.
peter314158 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Mary, Thanks for the confirmation. Any guidebooks you'd recommend?