From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:02:53 EST
Sigh.............OK, I wrote,
>However, I would not be physically intimate with a woman who I knew had HIV.
>Survival is all about calculated risk.

I am not sure if HIV is or is not the cause.  I wrote that to emphasize a
point on risks.

There more to the AIDS than HIV. Check out this link.
   <A HREF="http://www.duesberg.com/">Peter Duesberg on AIDS</A>  Read his biography he is not a quack.

 >Migrant prostitutes are taught how the HIV
>contamination works and what, if you are infected, you can do to avoid
>an AIDS outbreak for as long as possible

Having sex with hundreds of people exposes your body to all sorts of foreign
proteins that can derange the immune system and cause it to fail.  It doesn't
necessarily mean HIV is the cause. HIV might be the effect.
-David