From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:24:29 -0500
Thanks for your input.  That is interesting that primitive people could
preserve fruit.  It is also true, as you have said, that fruit can come into
ripeness for much of the year.  Still, I think that to eat true Paleo, one
would eat more wild type fruits that are generally smaller, not so sweet,
and relatively infrequent..............at least in comparison to what I
would imagine some eating today on this diet:  lots of big ripe fruit, fruit
juice in the morning for breakfast, etc.  I personally don't eat much fruit
because my blood sugar stays in range better when I don't eat much and
instead eat vegetables.