From:
Elainie Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:47:39 EDT
Hej Eva,
My family lives in Sweden (Orsa, Mora, Stockholm etc..)

So I'm not sure if the grains played a part (but I would think so because my
weight went from 100 pounds to 105 pounds and I became pregnant) also my son
was 3.5 years , still nursing and I became pregnant with no menstrual cycle.

The same thing happened while nursing my daughter (who is now over 4) and I
became pregnant again with my 5th baby ( my son).

At about 15 weeks of pregnancy I had a leg cramp and that's when I added the
raw dairy in. I didn't get a single leg cramp and it felt like a void in my
diet had been filled. The goat dairy had a very calming relaxing effect.

When he was born he had mucous in his chest (I gave him a homeopathic remedy
to clear it instead of suctioning him) and like I said earlier the mucous
stayed in his chest until I stopped eating the goat yogurt.

I also believe in at least a 4 year age span between children so the mother
may replenish vital stores of nutrients that are depleted during pregnancy and
lactation.

Elainie