From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:46:05 -0500
Gene Lavergne wrote:

> At 08:19 PM 12/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hi Gene! :)  We were talking about an ENEMA.  Look it up.

> Your logic is once again flawed.  Because I replied in terms
> of consuming, which *does* happen in the course of an enema
> :-), it does not logically follow that I did not know the
> definition of "enema".

When we were discussing an enema, I was thinking of the injection of
liquid into the rectum for cleansing.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't
consider this consuming.

> My comments were merely aimed at using the "caveman" test to
> determine if anything is good for us.

When I used the "caveman" test it was from the standpoint that nature
doesn't require us to have something that nature cannot provide.  If
nature provides foods that naturally cleanse the digestive system, so be
it.  But this is a far cry from sticking a hose up your ass and washing
it out with fluid.

I didn't mean to be so brash in my first comment.  It was not intended
to be a flame so please don't take it that way.