From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 02:09:29 -0800
I need to mention that Bernarr sent me advice that looking directly at
the sun was healing. In my naivity I believed him, and had a sudden
solar burn. I instantly and permanently lost central vision in one eye.
I urge anyone who might be new to these lists to ignore his posts.
Bernarr, if you read this, I urge you to go to
http://www.net-connect.net/~jspeyrer/ or http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26/ for
help.

Ellie