Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:54:51 -0400
My dearest friend, Judy Genova (cavegirl), and frequent contributor to this
list just called me and wanted me to share this with the list.  This morning
she received a call from an associate her husband, Phil, had been fly
fishing (his favorite activity) with in the Florida keys while Judy and her
two cave kids were manning the fort at home, in update NY.

Phil had complained of a headache for the past 2 or 3 days.  He fished on
monday, had dinner, went to bed, and never wake up.  This morning the people
he'd fished with made breakfast for Phil. When he didn't show up, they went
to check on him in his hotel room.  He had passed away in the night.  The
coroners report is not yet in.

Judy's nearest and dearest will be gathering to offer support to her and her
two little ones.  Those who have corresponded with her would be welcom to
send her private e-mails.  I know she would like to hear from you.

Peace, peace, may we all have peace....and if we have some semblance of it,
let us share it with those who may not have it right now.

Rachel, one of Judy's long time friends