From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:58:13 -0400
Hi guys,
just found some time to surf again. For months I've been trying to get onto
alt.support.diet.paleolithic but my ISP won't get it for me. I've jsut
found a back door way- via Remarq which seems to carry a lot of newsgroups.
Try http://looksmart.remarq.com/looksmart/threads.asp?g=alt%2Esupport%
2Ediet%2Epaleolithic&nav=LAST (cut and paste into your browser- if it
doesn't work then shorten it to http://looksmart.remarq.com and search for
paleolithic.

I found it a bit thin and much weaker than this list, but the different
format may appeal to some of us.

Ben Balzer [log in to unmask]