Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:32:44 -0700
Susan > I am paleowoman hear me roar!

Unfortunately, you're not in numbers too big to ignore! But we're getting there, right?

I'm still a Neanderthin advocate.  That book was a revelation for me.  Like Ginny, my only "cheat" is wine and the occasional martini.

One more note about milk, since I'm already typing away.  Lactose isn't nearly the only problem with cow's milk.  Qne neither are hormones.  Dairy contains casein fractions or types not found in human milk.  These foreign proteins cause myriad immunological issues just now being uncovered.  Not a surprise, really, if you think about the fact that cow's milk is custom made for baby cows.

Good to see the recent activity on the list.

Jim