Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:27:57 -0700
Hi!  Can we reconcile the paleo way of eating with A'damo's blood type way
of eating?  For those who are type B's who shouldn't eat red meat every day
there does appear to be a conflict.   I'm a type B with psoriasis; there is
some speculation that the arach. acid in meat/eggs aggravates the
psoriasis.  However, I personally have had much success with the paleo
eating when it comes to reducing cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.

Any ideas/suggestions/opinions on this?  Any personal experiences?

Also - is it true that in the fat around the kidneys of feedlot cattle,
there would be deposits of nasty toxins?  I'm tempted more than ever to try
pemmican, but am very skeptical about all those hormones/antibiotics in
that fat!!!

BJ