From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:02:39 +0900
On Tuesday, July 19, 2005, at 01:31  PM, Pat Barrett wrote:

> What I want to avoid is
> getting into the minutiae of chemicals and hormones or getting bogged
> down in which variety of some rare Tahitian flower stem to put in my
> stew.

Great! I hate the counting. Counting carbs, calories, what have you. I
just eat, within the paleo guidelines set by Audette. Works for me.

I do make some modifications depending on circumstances. When I was
running a lot of milage I was much stricter about keeping low carb, for
example. I also do strict low carb if I feel a cold coming on. Seems to
help.