From:
R Mencel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:36:34 -0900
Yes I have horses and you can only feed linseed whole boiled (4hrs or so -
goes really gluggy) or ground linseed is OK. Great for their coats, and puts
weight on them. Cant say I ever knew about any toxic cyanide. Just know you
have to boil it or they can get sick. Although why would ground linseed be
OK unless its been treated (say heated) before being ground.
robyn