Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:03:09 -0800
When I was on coffee, I used to get feeling of calcium insuffiency, like
aching calves.(even when on supplements) Now I feel great off of the coffee.
(even with no calcium supplements)

 I think the 1200 mg recommendation is because most people on SAD are
leaching so much calcium due to caffeine, sodium, etc.

I have also had a similar explanation given to me, but only once.  Your