From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 14:26:37 -0600
I, too, wonder exactly *why* everyone is so concerned with the enzyme content of food, especially meat. I once read an article in which the author claimed we have a limited supply of enzymes in our bodies, and once they are used up we get sick. That seems like a load of hooey. So, can anyone explain - and support - why we should be concerned with getting enzymes from our foods?

> Anyway, only those who eat cooked food get food poisoning.

Broad statement William. Can you back it up? Or are we supposed to accept it in the same fashion we are evidently supposed to accept Pasteur's undocumented deathbed speech?