From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:42:50 -0700
Hi, Liz!

I took four supplements specifically for their anti-inflammatory
effects.  The first three need to be taken on an empty stomach to get the
anti-inflammation effect, 2 times a day:

NOW Glucosamine 1000 (Glucosomine HCl), 1000 mg. - 2 capsules
Wobenzym N - 3 tablets
Natural Factors Bromelain, 500 mg. - 1 capsule

This fourth one gives best results taken 4 times a day, with food:

Nature's Life Ginger & Curcumin Joint Ease - 1 capsule

The doctor I saw was an Osteopath who offers Manipulative
Medicine.  They're less inclined to start right out with prescriptions, but
they sure do try to sell the supplements.  However, the supplements I list
above were all researched by me and not suggested by this D.O.  The
manipulation she did on my hand and wrist was very helpful.

BTW, these are also good for reducing inflammation of viral outbreaks, such
as Herpes.

Don't forget to have your husband check his environment for the cause of
the pain--repetitive motions, poorly fitting tools, etc.

Jane
Tucson, AZ  USA