From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:28:16 -0500
LOL!  You're right of course and perish the thought that anyone would think
of your post as rude.  I never thought about out of the way places or
teenagers in the kitchen.  Ugh.... Best to take a hibachi and cook it
yourself.   You're more in charge in the local butcher shop and market than
in a restaurant on the road.  The restaurants we frequent know us well and
how we like our food and are only to happy to comply.  Even down to the oil
on the salad dressing.  Oliva