From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:01:08 -0600
My wife and I have been reading this thread or the one on ice cream and we
both think there is not enough fat and we each crave protine or carbs
occasionally and we each express that differantly. I eat raw milk home made
ice cream or raw milk (ala Wappers).  She attacks the fruit.

When I am getting a larger portion of fat then I am less likely to do the
carb thing.  I will eat olive oit but I prefer tallow from grassfed beef,
pemmican, and fish or cod liver oil.  I will eat alot of nuts and seeds,
assuming that the omega 6's are being off set by the table spoon of fish oil
taken daily and the grass fed beef has a favorable balance.

This process has made me leaner, stronger, and increased my endurance with
minimal fitness activities.  I am fitter than I have been in 20 years. I
love this fat stuff....

Wayne