From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:43:23 -0700
On Apr 4, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Kathryn Rosenthal wrote:

> I wonder if it would be helpful for some of our list members to let
> us know what sources of fat they are using?
>
> I take 2 teaspoons daily of cod liver oil (lemon flavor).  Also eat
> a lot of nut butters - use it as a dip for organic apples, pears,
> celery.  Organic walnuts, hazlenuts and pecans, avacados, first
> cold pressed olive oil on salads.  Organic meats.
>
> Kath

Olive oil, salmon oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, raw butter, raw cream
(yeah, yeah, I know), meat fat from organic beef, lamb, pork, and
chicken fat, organic walnuts, almonds and pecans, avocados.

I eat lots of fat as food, not as a supplement. I don't try to
measure, but just eat so as not to be hungry.

ginny