Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:11:07 CDT
Hi Wally,

I can understand where you are coming from.  I come from a
scientific/skeptical background, long time subscriber to "Skeptical Inquirer".
I used to say/think the same things as you.  But I have had to re-evaluate my
thinking after I discovered I can erase clouds from the sky with my mind.
Obviously I don't expect you to believe me.  But if you are really interested,
you can prove to yourself that it works. The instructions are here:
http://www.h2net.net/p/nslade/cloud.html

This will naturally changes your opinion about "paranormal phenomena" from
here on out...

An article about James Randi and his million dollar bet can be found here:
http://www.h2net.net/p/nslade/Papers/paranormal.html

It's not always easy switching paradigms.  But the fun is just starting.

Regards,

GL

PS  I just remembered, this is my first posting to this group.  Hello
everyone!  I have been trying to eat instinctively for about a year and a
half.  This seems the most nutritious way to eat.  I am currently reading
"Instinctive Nutrition" by Severen L. Schaeffer.