From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:59:38 -0500
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:25:12 EST "M.E. C" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> She may have become defensive after you came on so strong....I found
> your
> comment of "sweetie" and "oh,you're one of those" to be rude and
> condescending toward women...just my interpretation, that's the way
> it sounded to me.

Those were in reaction to her initial attacks upon me.  Try going back to
BEFORE she started accusing me of attacking her.  In other forums, the
attacks she made upon me would have brought FAR more "colorful" replies
than the very restrained comments you quote.

the go BACK to the message from me that she's replying to...  If you find
fault with me THERE, I'll listen, but anything thereafter must be
interpreted in the context of replying to unsubstantiated and unrelenting
attack (as the above quotes were).
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.