From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:08:59 +0200
Hello Ron!
You seem to misunderstand. That dude talks about how "there may be some individuals who - by dint of their unique biochemical                individuality - do well on a diet that avoids grains" - when in fact it's the most of us. That statement is thus garbage indeed - I personally have non-celiac gluten sensitivity, so I know all too well. No need to sway me there!

OK, so it's even 40% with those two genes, and haven't they even found a third gene now recently that predisposes for coeliac disease?

"Even ruminants can not tolerate excessive quantities of cereal grains in their diets"

Isn't that because ruminants are essentially "meat-eaters" - feeding off the microorganisms in their intestines that feed off the plants, rather than on the plants themselves directly? That is also why it wasn't as obscene as some people thought to give meat-based food to cows (the cause of mad cow disease) - cows "with indigestion" have been known to eat chickens from time to time...

Best; EF

Låna pengar utan säkerhet.
Sök och jämför hos Yahoo! Shopping.