From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:55:27 -0500
The blood type gives an indication of the background of a person as far as
what ancestors he has.  It is not perfect because the characteristics of a
person's metabolism may not have been passed on in a way that was closely
linked with the person's blood type.  You could get the blood type from your
father, the metabolism of your mother, and it would not be linked like it
says in the book.