From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:07:24 -0600
Sales are good so far.  My ranking on Amazon is currently about 1300!

The Whole Life Expo company has talked to me about a 20 city tour in 2000.
Nothing final yet but they may have a show in your area.

Mary, you have done a great job in spreading the word about Paleolithic
Nutrition through news groups, e-mail lists and person to person.  You are
far from a peon in this endeavor!

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
http://www.neanderthin.com