From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:02:36 -0600
I far prefer expending energy and swapping the saturated fat for more mono
fat to lose.   My best hurdle in fat loss was the swapping of fats. For
instance, when I switched to grass fed meats, I had to add mono fat just to
cook it.  I don't think I could ever add enough olive or flax oil to range
meat to equal the saturated fat in (fat trimmed) supermarket meats.(This
supports the study revealing insulin resistance and saturated fats.  (for me
anyway) YMMV.

Another problem with me is vacation time.  No workouts, plenty of
socializing, great food, great wine, ahhhhhh!!!  That's when I have to watch
it....  Oliva