From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:52:03 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/99 3:36:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>   Since starting paleo, I have worn my
>  glasses very little, although my eyesight hasn't improved a great deal.
But
>  when I do consume carbohydrates (usually a can of coke), my vision gets
>  extremely blurry for about 6-8 hours.  Thought some would find that
>  interesting.
>
>  Brad

Has anyone ever noticed that the moisture in the eyes thicken when eating
grains?..meaning the tears...when I wake up, I have a really hard time
clearing my vision..I was thinking it was maybe the pollen or other airborne
things around...but it's not always that consistent..I've been eating a lot
of carbs in the last few days (weakness on my part, sabotage on a co-workers
part lol),,and it's back this morning...I had managed to get rid of it I
thought...

Anna 8-)