From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 07:40:29 -0500
Hi Bren,

I have been wondering if I need to get a head CT and get my thyroid in there
as well. Something very strange is going on. Four weeks ago my testosterone
was low now it's high. My DHEA was 1293 with normal range 110 to 554 and I
don't supplement with DHEA. Yesterday I had one meal in the evening - green
beans, coconut oil, turkey dark meat, and 2 tsps of homemade applesauce
(just apples and water cooked). In the afternoon my BG was 84. This morning
my BG after 10 1/2 hours fasting was 109 and from what I understand it would
have been higher at the lab.

My sex hormone binding globulin was 165 with normal range 18 to 114 - from
what I understand it binds to testosterone and estradiol making them more
available to the body. And I have to say, I feel like I have had PMS since
November when all this started.

I don't know where to go from here.

Kristina

“…Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:32