From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:18:07 GMT
I also had stains on my teeth which I suspect are caused by green tea
consumption. The new toothbrush seems to have removed these stains too.

Richard I am curious as to what toothbrush you are using. I bought an
Interplak at the high recommendation of a friend, and after using it for
three weeks, had a lot of stains on my teeth from tea consumption. Switching
back to a manual brush removed much of the stains, but not all. The only
dental hygeine habit that I had changed was the instrument I used to clean
my teeth. I followed the instructions for the toothbrush, moving it in the
proper manner and brshing at least 2 minutes (usually about 4).
Perhaps that's just not the right electric toothbrush for me. I don't like
the stains, but refuse to give up green tea and herb teas (raspberry and
peppermint stain, too).
Stacie