From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:05:26 -0500

Kath said:

>Have you received a response?  I'm very anxious to hear what he has to say
>re. canola oil.

Actually, I submitted the question to Todd Moody, who apparently has gotten
permission to ask him some questions. But someone else on this list (sorry,
can't remember whom!) sent me a link saying all the negative articles about
canola oil are bogus, and it's fine! There's really no way to tell what's
true about anything anymore (maybe there never was) . . . but I think I'll
still stick to natural oils like walnut and olive, even in the debunking
article canola oil still needed all kinds of processing to get the bad stuff
out of it