From:
Lillian Alicia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:30:21 -0500
Alex,
I DID buy a freezer.  Got a standing, not deep freezer.  Also I got a
frost-free...not about to spend time defrosting. I can also fit things
on top of the upright as opposed to the chest.  It is worth it to me,
for i expect to be buying meat in quantities.  and my husband got a
deer ot too long ago.  I also purchased a food saver for the more-
expensive type of cuts.  That is one of those machines that wraps
meats,etc and vacuum selas them.  I am afraid that if i dont eat the
meat fast enough it may end up with freezer burn.  We decided to go in
with another family next time that way the meat goes quicker and less
chance of freezer burn.
Lil