Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:07:21 -0700
I ate half a T Bone steak that had been frozen last night,
just microwave it until it was thawed,  my old Mwave left it
warm in some spots and cold in others.  I  tasted very good.
of course I have eaten rare and very rare meat since I was
in Switzerland in 1946 and discovered it.   I keep looking
for "irritated"  hamburger in the store but do not find it
as I would like to eat rare or raw burgers.   Usually we
cook the steaks a little to kill any germs on the surface--I
do not believe that there are bad germs below the surface.

I question  the raw meat scare?

It could be that only persons with a very poor
digestive-immune system would ever be bothered by e-coli or
salmonella bacteria found in food.   I last got stomach sick
18 years ago and after vomiting was fine.

As a child I had many stomach sickness episodes,  but NO
Refrigerator,   No this No that.  Since 1942 when we got a
fridge I have seldom suffered stomach upset.

Regards,  Lorenzo  (still alive at 74)