From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 18:07:40 -1000
Jacques:
>As far as I am concerned, the only therapeutic way to practice paleolithic
>diet is Instinctotherapy (Anopsology). I practiced and studied Anopsology
>(in France with the author) for many months and know for a fact the
>effectiveness of the method.=

Hello Mr Laurin,

I was similarily enamored with instincto for many years but learned
for
a "fact" that it's track record is somewhat shoddy. Perhaps you could
comment on the following:

1] Nicole Burger's death by cancer at a relatively young age.

2] The problems longtime instinctos encounter when not modifying their
   "pleasure diet" through intellectual repression of "instinct":

specifically

2a] the effects of eating "too much" fruit
2b] the effects of eating "too much" meat
2c] the effects of overeating in general
2d] the effects of eating "too few" vegetables

3] Why the regime is so dependent on a few select foods, such as
cassia.

4] What practical effect the pursuance of "perfectly pure" foods has
on the
   psyche of an instincto.

5] Mr. Burger's continued inability to refrain from seeking sex with
young
   boys and girls.

6] Why the benefits are so often overstated (to the point of lying).
   Examples: painfree childbirth, resistance to all microbal disease,
  clarity of thought and freedom from neurosis which Mr Burger himself
  rarely exhibits , etc.)

7] Why several instinctos have had difficulty with malaria, including
the
   difficulty of dying.

8] Why staph infections are so common among instinctos living in the
tropics.

9] Why the most vocal proponent/author for instincto in the USA nearly
died
   from an apparent trichinosis infection and wisely resorted to
medical
   treatment to remain alive.

9] Why some European instinctos report the growth of tumors when
animal
   foods are consumed according to "instinctive pleasure" when
hunter-gatherer
   cultures, who average some 65% of their calorie from animal foods
(albiet
   not all raw in most cases) do not report problems with tumors.

10] To what degree you agree with the tenets and practice of "meta"
and
    what value you feel these tenents hold for humanity.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft