From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:28:35 -0700
Mary wrote:

> My dad has had two surgeries on each leg and still is not able to walk.
>
> I am wondering if these leg and hip replacements are kind of a fib told to
> older people?

I know some people who have had knee or hip replacements and had
really good luck with them.  But they do have a lot of physical therapy
to do (especially the knee people).

> You can only imagine the diet the hospital gives him.

I don't know what I'll ever do if I'm hospitalized.  Maybe have my husband
smuggle pemmican in?

> I feel like I should have persuaded him harder not to do this. But everyone
> thinks you are a nut if you are paleo and won't listen.

People just want to make their own decisions.  Don't blame yourself.

Lynnet