From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:46:47 -0800
Ribonuclease added to fish oil products removes the fishy smell and
>taste.  Naturally, lemon does also.  I worked one summer helping a friend
in
>her fresh seafood restaurant.  We used lemon all the time to remove fish
>smells from our hands and cutting boards.  This worked whereas soap didn't.

Ribonuclease =group of enzymes  that catalyse the hydrolysis of RNA
 ribonucleic acid)

what does it do to the oil ,is it it still fish oil? why is it so important
to remove the fishy taste ? when i need fish this taste is very appealling
when i don't the same flavor is repulsive.
jean-claude