From:
Stephen Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:59:59 EST
In a message dated 3/22/02 4:00:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> So this article on space food improvements is something that scares me
> and I can see the future where it would be acceptable to the public.
> Paranoid? Nah, realistic

I just think that is incredibly negativistic..all of the points made seem
like an automatic response to anything other than what is within your belief
system. We have cows and vegetables here and children that know about them.
While you make this planet more wonderful why not let some others do their
own thing and pursue their own interests.