From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:21:48 -0400
> I am concerned over the relative nutritionless state of our foods in
> our culture and correspondingly, have been changing my eating habits
> (eg; grind my own flour, bake my own bread, kale/cabbage salads nearly
> every day). I have read Dr. Andrew Weil and the impressive Udo Erasmus
> and consider what they say makes a lot of sense.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marilyn

From what I've seen, both Andrew Weil and Udo Erasmus have a lot of
really wrong ideas (at least about nutrition) that are bad for your
health, and are not at all paleo-based. I might be able to point you
towards more specific criticism if you are interested. Also, watch out
for eating too much raw cabbage as it is goitrogenic, weakens the
thyroid.

Hilary McClure
Danville, VT